• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help With first Xaser Armour set up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

castroman

Hello, I am wondering if any of you people could recommend parts for a basic water cooling system to fit inside a Thermaltake Xazser Armour case.

I do eventually paln to go from just cooling the CPU to cooling the GPU as well.

Well, not sure what your budget is but here you go:

CPU Block: Swiftech Apogee - $40
Radiator: Swiftech MCR220 - $39
Fans: 120mm Yate Loon D12SL-12 (2x) - $3.50 ea., $7.00 total
Pump: Swiftech MCP655 (aka Laing D5) - $70
Tubing: 15ft of MasterKleer 7/16" ID McMaster.com part #5233K44 (fits on 1/2" barbs) - $0.38/ft., $5.70 total
Other: 1/2" T-line fitting ($0.99), Delrin fillport ($12), metal hose clamps (McMaster #5388K16, $4.37 for a box of 10--should be enough).

Total: $180 + S/H

You can get everything from jab-tech.com except for the tubing/clamps are from mcmaster.com.

You could just throw water on your video card right away with the Swiftech MCW60 ($40, or $56 w/ OCZ ram heatsinks).

I am a noob at WCing as well, but I started with a Swiftech kit because I was confused about what to get. If you dont want to get everything seperate, Swiftech makes some great kits. I got the H20-120 Premium one. I works great in my Armor Jr case, and can be upgraded later.

BUT...if I could do it all over, I would grab the stuff Acurax just listed. Except the tubing size, I personally like the 3/8" myself.

Just my 2 cents.

Back