• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AW8 OC..??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Junkslayer

Abit AW8
Infineon PC2 5300
pentium d 930
1800 xt

I've tried maxing out my Vcore,My ddr voltage, and my MCH&PCI-e and cant seem to push pass 270 fsb without shutting down in Games such as Cod2, bf2..

Although i can run Orthos and Prime for 2 days straight.. Temps not an issue i have a wc'ed NB and CPU..

yes, its at the latest revision of 19, im gonna try and run it at stock and update

At Stock Settings everything is fine i can run 3D Apps Fine, Could RAM be the problem?

Your RAM should go up to 333 FSB using the manufacturer's rated timings. You never did mention what timings you are using. Maybe you have them on auto?

No 4:4:4:12 and 5:5:5:15.. @ 3.6 241x15 4:4:4:12.. works fine aswell as 268x15 which is just over 4 and i can run Orthos, using the Large in place FFT's. for about 2 minutes @ 4 ghz just like it was when i was going to into Games, but the Stess CPU with gromacs core works all night.. weird, seems as though the floating point isnt stable @ ANY Voltage

Back