• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Program to convert my dvds to Zune?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dylskee

Mods if this request is against the forum rules please feel free to delete this post.

I'm looking for a way to convert my purchased dvds so it can be viewed on a Zune. I bought a Zune for my son along with season 2 of the family guy and he wants to put a couple episodes on his zune. I downloaded the Nidesoft converter but they want $23.95 for it and i'm not sure how it works if it does at all. The trial version will only allow 2 minutes of video! Has anyone used this before? I don't mind coughing up the money if it works but I would rather a free program if at all possible.

EDIT: Oh and Happy New Year!!

Thanks,
Dylan

dylskee said:
Mods if this request is against the forum rules please feel free to delete this post.

I'm looking for a way to convert my purchased dvds so it can be viewed on a Zune. I bought a Zune for my son along with season 2 of the family guy and he wants to put a couple episodes on his zune. I downloaded the Nidesoft converter but they want $23.95 for it and i'm not sure how it works if it does at all. The trial version will only allow 2 minutes of video! Has anyone used this before? I don't mind coughing up the money if it works but I would rather a free program if at all possible.

EDIT: Oh and Happy New Year!!

Thanks,
Dylan

You will probably need to first use a program like dvd decryptor, then you can try Encode360, which has a preset for Zune. Good luck.

Back