• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Photoshoppy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Andreal

Registered
Ok so i know this is a odd forum to post on as it has nothing to do with OCing so I apologise if people think of it as "spam" or some such. The reason I come here is because everytime I have had a computer issue, it has always been ocforums to come up with the solution. And to the question at last, I am looking to get into photoshopping, I really like the idea of creating images and such from scratch. Problem is I can find a really good beginners tutorial...you know, the ones that say "use this tool to put a blow here, now use this tool to magically create a rocket out of it"...well not quite, but you know what I mean :p. Anyway I was wondering if anyone here knows a good place I could could find a complete "All-in-one" tutorial to get me going. Google provideds alot of "how to do this and how to do that" tuts, but first i just need to know how to photoshop :p. Thanx to anyone who can give me a hand, I have an artistic side, I just need to develop it! :p

Or if your the right age perhaps a college class would help. Im in two this quarter that have to do with photoshop.

Back