• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for some overclocking software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Marco925

Registered
I'm looking for some software that will overclock a couple of my desktop PCs.

but i can't find the ones that support my specific Clock generators.

The clock generators for the PLL that i am looking for is the ICS 9250BF-19 and the IMI SG577DYB

Traditionally overclocking is done in the Bios. But some manufacturers have released windows-based overclocking utilities. Note: these are motherboard specific though, there is not 'universal' overclocking tool, and not all motherboards are even capable of being overclocked!

Bios24 said:
Traditionally overclocking is done in the Bios. But some manufacturers have released windows-based overclocking utilities. Note: these are motherboard specific though, there is not 'universal' overclocking tool, and not all motherboards are even capable of being overclocked!
Yeah... well it's IBM's motherboard and it's not in the BIOS. They also removed the rocker switch on the motherboard to control the frequency. So i am looking for a software based overclocking utility to overclock within Windows. but the ones that I have found do not support my clock generator.

I know it's capable of being overclocked, just as security reasons IBM decided to remove the switch so i cant. I know that if i can do it in windows then that'd be great with some universal overclocking tool.

Last edited:
Back