• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG SoftFSB kicks my butt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sephiroth_749

Top ranking SOLDIER officer
how do i set up softfsb so that i can get the fsb or at least so that it doesnt freeze.

ive tried setting up the pll stuff but it is way to confusing for me to figure out.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head

Yes, we have a 266 (stock) running at 300.. BUT the FSB is at 66.. I dunno how it got there.. unless if the multiplyer is unlocked.. because its running on a 4.5 multi.

sephiroth_749 said:
it only gives the option to change the freqency not the fsb or muli

:confused:

its an old slot 1 board with a 440lx chipset

$5 says its changing the FSB. It gives you the two options, once probably 66 FSB and the other 100FSB. I've seen this a few old boards.

Shelnutt2 said:
$5 says its changing the FSB. It gives you the two options, once probably 66 FSB and the other 100FSB. I've seen this a few old boards.

nah it says frency like it will say 266,300, 333, 366, 400 and so on doesnt say anything about fsb

i ahd a p2350 with se440bx-2 mobo use cpufsb it supports the 440 chipset :)

under intel mobo / 440lx settings then raise fsb 1mhz at a time then apply till freezes :)

trust me i have this mobo still upstairs :)

Yeah, I think it rose the multiplyer because CPUZ and everything we have used like everest and such says its stillr unning at 66 mhz FSB.. yet it is oced.

Back