• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New set up with pics.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lokitexas

So finally finished my 2nd WC PC. After my first one I thought I needed more room, and the wife got me a U2-UFO for x-mas. Well I figured I might as well take advantage of it. Took me most of yesterday, but I am happy with the results.

Here is my old set-up in which I took most of my parts out of http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=486186

So I changed the WC setup, by adding the MCP655, a PA 120.2 rad, a clear 5 1/4 res, and after getting a special deal on 1/2 ID clearflex tubing, well I changed tubing size. Here is the system so far. Still have a little more wire managment to finish, but its nearly done.

Oh btw my temps are about 30 idle, 44 load on the CPU. 30 idle, 40 load on the chipset. Finally GPU's are arond 40 idle and 53 load. I am VERY pleased so far. This was after running 3d mark06.

Looks very nice. What coolant additive is that? I am using the Pentosin, and it's not that blue. Maybe I didn't add enough.

natewildes said:
where/what's the other computer?

Looks nice, I like the passive SLI :)

The other PC is my AMD 3800 with 2 7900GT's SLI. Had it for the wife, but she doesnt play games with me...so its my web surfing PC while I play games :)

68Injunhed said:
Looks very nice. What coolant additive is that? I am using the Pentosin, and it's not that blue. Maybe I didn't add enough.

Its FluidXP with a bit of Distilled Water to lighten it up a bit.

Back