• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MBM 5 and 1950XT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Marl65

Well I just got my new rig up and running and XP is updating as we speak. Here's the problem. MBM 5 installed just fine but when I go to start it up it get's to the splash screen then the computer completely shuts off like tossing a light switch. I can't even get it into the debug mode. The new mobo is a DFI Infinity Ultra 2. The last I remember hearing MBM wasn't being updated anymore. So does anyone have an idea to get it up and running. Or a different program that works like MBM.

Also, I was wondering where to pick up the ATI tray tool. I'll admit I haven't really looked for this one yet though.

Marl

Well I managed to find the ATI Tray Tool (and I've started playing with it) but I still haven't had any luck getting MBM 5 to run. Anyone got any ideas on this one?

ati tray tool has the same functionality built into it that mbm can do
goto hardware, motherboard monitor you will have to re-label the values, but they should all be there
you can set up monitoring graphs to show fluctuations in temps, voltages, FPS, clocks..etc etc
you can also overlay most if not all these values ingame using the OSD and flashOSD functions

I seem to be struggling here a bit with this. I've got the "Enviroment" and the "GPU" temps being shown in the tray. I have also found where you see what the cpu, case and northbridge? temps are. The problem now is I cannot seem to find a way to get the latter ones to show in the tray.

Anyone care to baby sit me on this one?

i dont think you can make the others visible in the tray. however you can set up a monitoring graph and open that up in the background to monitor all temps

Well crap....What's a good program to take MBM's place then. I'm kinda paranoid about the temps. I would like it to function about like MBM and be able to place it in the tray.

Back