• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

logitech g15 and g5 problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
before i get started, lemme explain why this isnt in the hardware section. both the keyboard and the mouse work on my laptop, my external hdd works on all of the usb ports, and they both work when used in linux on the rig in question so this is a software/os problem. just did a repair/update install of xp pro on my desktop, and neither of them respond. the light in the weight cartridge of the g5 is on, so atleast its getting power. i set up my micro$oft wireless keyboard to the PS/2 port, and that works (dont have a mouse though). this is really annoying, especially since the entire upgrade there was that annoying info thing saying how xp was so "Plug And Play compatible". and both of them worked before installing the update.

Is the G5 plugged into the keyboard or the computer itself? Try rebooting with both of them plugged into separate ports.

Back