• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A New place for OS collectors!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Saw your post about the vista beta on there. A month ago I installed vista beta 2 hours later I uninstalled it. I got 2 gigs of RAM and it was still running slow for me to. I hope the real version isnt like that.

SuperDave1685 said:
amen King Warg...... too many copyrighted things for me as well... sadly, I don't foresee the retail version being much more memory efficient :(

Maybe not more memory efficient, but we could see a speed boost. It depends on how much more polish they put on the compile and code before release. I have been hearing decnt things though I won't personally be switching anytime soon either.

we're saying the copyright protection in vista will be so ridiculous it wont be worth it...

anyway.. i'm still having some trouble with the os beta collectors forum.. i've never setup mysql or php before, so its gonna take a little bit to work out all the bugs..

king warg, please realize your not allowed to link to your site, let alone any other site besides ocforums in your sig.

it in the rules :)

Hm.. maybe I can try that windows 97.. Or was it 99?.. I remember reading about 97 I think? they changed it to 98 since they were late with releasing it.. eh?

Back