• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

In need of some keyboard function software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

felinusz

Senior Overclocking Magus
I recently had to go buy a new keyboard, and it has a whole slew of useless little buttons across the top for web functions.

My old keyboard had two extremely useful keys on it; volume control keys.

This keyboard does not have such keys, but I would like to somehow change the function of two of the useless web browser keys, so that they control volume.

My old keyboard came with ''Microsoft Keyboard'', a piece of software that allows me to change the functions of some of these keys, but not all of them. It does not allow me to set any keys to control volume.

Does anyone know of a piece of software that can accomplish this?

Thanks in advance =)

This is a 100% guess, but can't you map the keys in the program you use to play your media files? (adjusting the volume in games and such wouldn't work tho)

Still haven't figured out how to do this =/

The keyboard is cheap but nice, some no-name brand I bought after my Microsoft died on me. Needed it asap for an essay thats due soon...

Well, BUMP I guess :)

Back