• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new to watercooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

justik

hello i am thinking of watercooling my pc so it is more quiet and the tamp came down a bit this is the case i have AOpen QF50A i whas thinking to buy this parts

pump Laing EcoCirc D4basic-30/830NX

radiator Black Ice Pro II - 1/4"

reservoir Swiftech MCRES-MICRO

CPU Swiftech Storm

tube 2x Asetek tube 1/2 - 1 meters

water additives Innovatek Protect - 1000 ml.

what do you guys think are this good parts and is this everything i need for watercooling my CPU

Thanks hank (sorry i have edit )

Last edited:
Pretty good setup. Why 1/4"? Seems a bit small.

Good stuff overall. What CPU are you cooling? Is it overclocked?

p.s. Did you post this on another site? I just responded to something that is almost exactly like this somewhere else.

dont go with 1/4" you will regret it later on down the line. Stick with atleast 3/8" and prefferably 1/2". Most all blocks are designed around 1/2" so to use the blocks to it fullest potential you need 1/2".

It takes a little more time to route out and bend the tubing for 1/2", but you'll be set for whatever OC'ing you want to do. I have that same radiator, and with 2 Panaflo 87 CFM fans on there, it cools my CPU and GPU quite well.

Back