• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Apogee GT vs. D-Tek FuZion results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So if I am reading it correctly

Apogee gt vs Dtek fuzion===>>> Dtek fuzion winnner quad core
Bowed Apogee GT vs Dte Fuzion==>>> Bowed Apogee Gt winner, quad core

meionm said:
So if I am reading it correctly

Apogee gt vs Dtek fuzion===>>> Dtek fuzion winnner quad core
Bowed Apogee GT vs Dte Fuzion==>>> Bowed Apogee Gt winner, quad core

Ahh true, yes. The Apogee GT had to be cranked down to get those numbers.

what about a FuZion with some sort of accelerator like what Nikhsub made outta the 1/4 barb. i think in those conditions with a jet of some sort to accelerate the water the FuZion would win.

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
what about a FuZion with some sort of accelerator like what Nikhsub made outta the 1/4 barb. i think in those conditions with a jet of some sort to accelerate the water the FuZion would win.

But I wonder if that would also be better used on a single die (dual core) vs. dual die (quad) since the jet is directed right at the center.

I still need to get that special o ring to get that bowed shape base on GT.

So, what is the verdict on this (Apogee GT)?

I wanted to get a Apogee, but they are pretty rare now.

By the sounds of it, the GT is good, but a bit fragile.

Is this block suitable for a first time water cooling perp? Hell, I havent even used non stock cooling yet.

Apogee Gt is better than Apogee

Apogee Gt and Fuzion are the best blocks for current Intel Quad cores.

Oroka Sempai said:
They work well on a X2 then? I plan on getting a quad AMD when they come out... but that wont be for a while.
Both come with holding plate for AMD.

jivetrky said:
Found this thread while searching for something else. Looked like something ppl might be interested in. It seems that it says the D-Tek is better for Dual core CPU's and the Apogee GT works better with larger Quad Core dies.

http://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?p=108240

Sorry about earlier post jivtrky, my bad..I got confused between forums. UYou are indeed quoting the right post, which reports the events of the day folllowing the "Swiftech challenge"

Back