• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got my p5b up and running but..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

boostified

Ive got a matrix raid running but can only get the c: to show. how do i get the other set of the raid to show? Im hoping i setup the matrix raid right if now i guess ill have to do it again. but the intel matrix program is showing a raid 0 and raid 1

Nvm got it formatting as i type. I cant believe how fast this thing is. im running about 5 different things and barely above 10% cpu usage.

Alright now ive got a question about the overclocking of this board. Right now ive increased the fsb to 350. And had to overclock my ram to 875mhz. I tryed running it at 750mhz but it locked up in windows. Can someone help me out a little more with overclocking this thing. Im running a e6600 and crucial ballistic pc6400 800mhz ram. At 3.15 right now and Intels tat is telling me my 2 cores are idling around 45c but the asus probe are telling me 36c and my motherboard is at 35c. Ive tryed using mbm5 and i dont think its set right to my board cause it showed case being 36c my 1 core being 36c and my cpu being 127c. which temp do i trust?

Last edited:
Back