• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there any modded BIOS for a P4P800SE?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

amdfreak04

I'm still running the original Asus m/b bios, Just looking for a newer bios.. debating weither to flash it to the latest Asus bios or leave my current bios i'm currently getting 2.7 ghz stable out of my 1.6 ghz dothan :D:drool: ...

If you have any suggestions on what i should do, or links if modded bios does exist for this m/b... I remember the nf7-s had quite a few...

thanks
-Steve

I have the latest P4P800SE bios, ver 1012.001 beta running on my P4P800dlx,
works great too, gave me multiplier adjust and a few other things extra for my dothan as well. P-M 740@246x11 stable, max 2820, not stable.
I've done a lot of poking around various forums , never seen a modded bios for these mb's. I would suggest just flash it to the latest one and be done with that. I stuck a Zalman 7000b cu on my dothan, even with Australian Summer haven't seen 50c Yet, idles around 36c.
You could have a look at xtremesystems forums, they have a modded bios thread. http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136
Have a search through that. By the way, what voltage do You run the dothan on at 2.7ghz, mine runs at 1.5125 stable.

Back