• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Commando

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerXLT8

What do you guys think of the Asus Commando. 2200FSb out of the box? I like it just because it's named Commando. This P5W DH is crippling my E6400 to. Memory 1:1 on P5W DH is bad to, cannot get Micron D9 past 820MHz,

it's basically a p5b deluxe with added bling,(no caps around the socket, and the buttons on the board) unfortunately I'm having a hard time talking myself out of one though :p, added volts look good without modding and voiding warranty

toddm27 said:
it's basically a p5b deluxe with added bling,(no caps around the socket, and the buttons on the board) unfortunately I'm having a hard time talking myself out of one though :p, added volts look good without modding and voiding warranty

It's named Commando, that just bad-arse in itself.:beer:

This P5W DH is killing me to. I already have a buyer for the P5W DH so it's like I have no choice but to sell it now:)

Back