• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help, where can I get 1/4 NPSM to 1/2 barbs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kenny_k

I'm upgrading my WC from 3/8" to 1/2" and can't find 1/4 NPSM to 1/2 barbs for my Apogee anywhere. I've tried the Swiftech store but it seems their site isn't working correctly. Does anyone know where I can get 1/4 NPSM to 1/2 replacement barbs for my Apogee?
Thanks

Speed Bump, those are NPT threads. The Apogee has NPSM threads. Will that work? Will it damage the block.
Emailed Swiftech but no response.

kenny_k said:
Speed Bump, those are NPT threads. The Apogee has NPSM threads. Will that work? Will it damage the block.
Emailed Swiftech but no response.

Sorry had a brain fart at that moment. No NPTs will not work although G1/4s might work according to swifttech. I believe I saw something awhile ago that that said using G1/4 would damage your blocks NPSM threads though.

Looking around for NPSM fittings I saw that petrastechshop had them but they are out of stock. If you email Petra he will probably get back to you very quickly on how soon he will have some in stock. Dtek or cooltechnica are reputable vendors who sell quite a few WBs so they would be fine to order from. However shipping is kind of steep from them.

Thanks Speed bump. I ordered from D-Tek. Those look like the right ones for the Apogee. You're right, their shipping is steep.

Back