• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

asus p5b dlx or commando

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madhatR

http://shop3.outpost.com/product/49...wyyFyEN5g**.node1?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

ok i need a new board .. ive had it with this evga 680i board .. seriously .. problem free for a month .. now nothing but problems .. i was gonna order a p5b deluxe for my e6400 .. i used to run sli but no more .. no need for the games i play even on a 30 inch lcd .. one card is enough and my 3.5ghz overlock is bottlenecking the cards anyways ..

so which board do u guys like better ?? i want a great overclocking board ..
i remember hearing that the p5b delux like the one i linked is one of the best ?

im having that exact same dilema - torn between the p5p-dlx, the commando or the p5w-dh.... i seriously looked at the evga 680i but saw folks having nothing but issues...
iv heard that the commando is just a p5b with increased volts available....dont know if its reliable tho... :/

now wut is the difference between the p5b deluxe and the p5w ?

also the p5b deluxe wifi ??

which clocks the best ??

im not trying to set an fsb record .. as currently my e6400 is doing 9x436 on my evga

also what is the p5b DH ?

The commando has more voltage options.. I'm not sure to what extent but I was going to go look it up soon LOL :p
I like more voltage :sn:

there is no P5B DH.. The P5W DH is the 975X mobo.

Back