• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help P5W DH Deluxe crashing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DrunkenCat

im having problems with my P5W DH Deluxe crashing at stock like here is my setup i got a intel 630 cpu and a i got a x1650 pro 256 satfire i got 2x ddr pc4300 1gig it runs normal for a feew min the temps are oke like my temps for my cpu is like 34 and like my video card goes up to like 74 on load and the ram dosent get hot normal temp for ram i tryed diffrent ram puting more rans nothing works it crashes when i am watching videos on youtube or like doing normal tasks and watching somthing or lissioning to music i want to know what u guys think i ram prime 2004 it dident fail i ran it for like 30 min and like even mem test but for some odd reasion it crashes at stock speed can it be the cpu is not compatable or like the video card is runing to hot i noticed that the video card gets warm fast when i put load on it loke a video it will go from 40 to like 70 in no time what should i do eney tips and if so i need them asap because i can still return my parts and get new ones lol

What bios are you still on ? All voltages/timings set correctly ? what other hardware is in your PC ?

For the ram run Memtest test 5 for 5 loops and prime or even beter Orthos prime (ram test) for hours , if it doesn't stop there you can exclude the ram. With Orthos you also can test the CPU and or the CPU and ram to test ya overclock or overal stability.

regarding the temps of ya vidcard I think these are normal nothing shocking in fact.

Also try to post in sentences not one text , it's kindda hard to read. Just give us more input and a solution might be around the corner

Back