• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pictures of a w/c'd 8800gtx SLI setup?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jsmooth65

I'm thinking about doing this soon. I'm currently looping a conroe, 975x, and 7950gt, which I may be upgrading very soon to accomdate my new 3007wfp. I'm looking at the BFG cards with the blocks already installed (I fried a 7900gtx putting on a waterblock once, so this is a must), and I cant seem to find anyone who's done the SLI setup. Just wanna see how the two cards connect waterflow-wise.

Hey man, not to thread jack or anything but...

How do you like that BFG Tech 128mb Physx card? I must be out of the loop or something because I have never heard of it before. How is the support? What games do you play that use it? Does it make a big difference?

Oh...and good luck on your WCing setup.

:beer:

well, there are some pictures floating on the web. but the tubing connects the the block at 90 degree angles. and you can connect it to the top, or bottem of the block, they both work (or so i believe they do.)

so what you do is have the water connect to the bottem of one card, come out the top and then go into the bottem of the next card, then have the top come out and connect to something else. you could look around google for some sli pics with full covered blocks.

OK I will check some more.

As for the Physx card, its pretty cool looking on games that support it fully like Cell Factor, but most of the games with patches to support it are pretty dismal. I am really just waiting until ut2007 comes out and more games this year. They sure seem to be taking forever to get these games released.

Found some. Looks fairly simple and I should be able to do this transition pretty seamlessly with my current lengths.

Attachments

• 1169048007TMWZDng7YA_2_2_l.jpg
    1169048007TMWZDng7YA_2_2_l.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 1169048007TMWZDng7YA_2_1_l.jpg
    1169048007TMWZDng7YA_2_1_l.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 137
In the pic the tubes look really thin, and its a pitty you cant see the water flowing in the blocks like other danger den GPU water blocks....

Back