• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Alphacool Opinions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Over_maher

Registered
Hi

What are peoples opinions on the Alphacool cool III compact ?

I'm looking to overclock on a ASUS P5W DH Delux at over 400fsb, what are people views on how this water system will affect my systems performance ?

Any information would be most appreciated.

Cheers

I used the Alphacool NexXxoS XP Lite 775 on my system when I had my DS3 and had this CPU up to 4.5 ghz. It looks like basically the same block as that link, with different fittings.

It did a fantastic job . I would buy another if I was going to do another MC project!!

I bought it from Voyeurmods. They have been bought out but are still around under another name. If you google them you will get their new website.

Hi guys

I've seen this unit for sale at the coolingshop
http://www.thecoolingshop.com/product_info.php/cPath/33_34/products_id/2315

I'm looking to construct a system with a e6600 on a Asus P5W DH Deluxe and some PC85000 probably OCR with heat spreaders. I'll be looking to get the system to 3.5ghz+ running 24/7 do u think this is possible with this kind of set up ???

Do you guys have any opinons of the Antec p180 case, I could do with some help with selecting a decent PSU

Cheers

INFO

Ok....here is the deal.

If you mount the radiator outside of the case or somewhere where it can get cool outside air, and if you only plan to cool the cpu and nothing else, this kit might work.

in that review, did you see how much paste the guy out on the cpu? man, that's an abuse :p

This kit looks nice if you are just cooling the cpu. The nexXxos blocks perform well and the loop is small enough for that pump to handle. I think that would be nice kit to start off with if you are new to water cooling.

Back