• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cant boot to vista CD with ASROCK 775 vsta dual!!! help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ares350

it seems to halt the USBs during that 3seconds that you need to press any key! I dont have a regular non usb keyboard, so I cant get into it!

is this normal? is there a bios option I can change?(the USBs and thus keyboards work for that part, right up untill, and immediatly after you have to press any key)

It could be a number of things, have you tried a different drive yet? Your DVDrom could be spazing our ot something. I found that to be my issue with a XP disk I kept having die.

Last edited:
only 1 drive, I got it to work only cause I found an old keyboard with the old plugin.

Ill have to use it every time I install vista unfortunatly.

ares350 said:
only 1 drive, I got it to work only cause I found an old keyboard with the old plugin.

Ill have to use it every time I install vista unfortunatly.

Funny. Vista is full of bugs and the bad part is lack of driver support for some of my hardware. I'm using a reg ps2 keyboard & mouse on mine.

Back