• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any deals on fulltower cases???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ahbroody

Looking for a fulltower case for water setup. I dont see how i will be able to run it in my mid tower as it feels really cramped already. I really like the coolmaster stacker line, and would prefer silver. Would like to find a deal though as damn fulltowers are expensive.
Broody

SVC often times has deals on full tower cases. Sign up for their newsletter and you probably will find a couple deals.

I have a Stacker and it’s an awesome case. It’s definitely the best I’ve ever used. It IS big and very heavy though. It also has lots of room for modding. You can fit a 120x2 radiator in the front without permanently altering the case. You can fit a 120x3 radiator in the top or bottom or even front if you don’t mind having very few drive bays and find a creative solution as to where you put your hard drives. I’ll be putting mine in the top of my case after cutting holes for the fans.

Watch ebay, I picked mine up there for $25.00US and it even had an old duel p2 setup in it. It was an old Inwin Q500 server case which is horribly ugly but after mods and paint it makes for a huge roomy case.

wannaoc said:
Watch ebay, I picked mine up there for $25.00US and it even had an old duel p2 setup in it. It was an old Inwin Q500 server case which is horribly ugly but after mods and paint it makes for a huge roomy case.

Ah the ultimate P3/athlon overclockers case. I had one for a while definetly a great case for modding.

Back