• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dual xeon cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

soupaSmothers

I just built a new workstation but the cpu's are running quite warm and very loud with the stock heatsinks. i have 2 xeon 5060's each getting up to sometimes 60c in idle. i am new to water cooling, but would like to try for a cooler quieter system. i am not looking to overclock, so much as no be afraid to run at load. I'd like a setup that could cool both processors as well as my 7950gt and my system drive, maybe ram too. any and all suggestions are helpful, as i am brand spanking new to this.

smothers

well id suggest you not to cool ram little gain specialy if ur not ocing
look around at performancepc.com frozenpc.com and xoxide.com they have a good selection of blocks and other things ( also i do not suggest you to buy a kit< bad performance)

I have not noticed many blocks for socket 771, any recomendations?

I just saw that koolance now makes a block that fits my socket stock, the 330. does anyone have any experience with this block?

Last edited:
Back