• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

really Bad timings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nvidiaOCmaster

When I do them manually, i have the cycle time at... 10. Right now they are on auto and I OC'ed the ram to 280mhz per stick at 2.1V(max :().

Is this right or an incorrect reading? Will it effect my performance? Should I lower it? If I do I'm afraid i will lose my speed.

( s shot uploading)

The only improtant timings are the two in the middle 3-3-3-10. The two in the middle have highest impact on pc performance. You can set your timmings manually. If it is auto mode then you get 10 but manually you can change it.

]

the cycle time is at like 31, that just kinda worried me.

wtfez4.jpg

What is the memory rated to do in the SPD? usually its more like 5..5.5.12 or 5.5.5.15 etc. If it can't go at the recomended times just RMA it.

Mycobacteria said:
What is the memory rated to do in the SPD? usually its more like 5..5.5.12 or 5.5.5.15 etc. If it can't go at the recomended times just RMA it.
It is pc3200 (400mhz), his memory is already doing 280 (560mhz)

720mhz....

Im going to keep it @ 600 just to be safe, I cant be blowing up mem chips when im this broke.

Would it be safe to run it @ 720 daily?

Back