• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

evga 680i raid0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

squashfx

did anyone get raid to work on this board???? everytime i do it i end up pulling my hair out.. everything goes good until the windows instalation starts most the time it blue screens me and says windows shut down to avoid damage to your computer.. once i got it to actually work but it said 39 mins and a hour later i came back it still said 39 mins so i am cluless ... any advice?

squashfx said:
did anyone get raid to work on this board???? everytime i do it i end up pulling my hair out.. everything goes good until the windows instalation starts most the time it blue screens me and says windows shut down to avoid damage to your computer.. once i got it to actually work but it said 39 mins and a hour later i came back it still said 39 mins so i am cluless ... any advice?

Dito so you and me need help

squashfx this is what i get fingers crossed someone out there can help us two out :)

2 x 36 gig raptors raid 0 ive set up in f10 mode all good

on fist screen of bios i can see both drives chan 1 & 2 both say master

but when i go through the floppy discs and start to instal OS it says no drives detected ..i installed silicon image for drives @ F6

ive got in ide function set up / serial ata controller / raid config 0 0 1 1 2 2 which one should i enable ?

should i disable all esata

under ide function set up serial ata controller all enabled

squashfx do you get on f10 screen Detecting aray 0 Healthy
Nividia Stripe 68.95 g

squashfx said:

new bios will help it was sorted out :)

as for me raid is dead on this board on phone to evga they said never seen it do that before lol :(

I have two 74G Raptors in RAID0 and two WD Caviars in RAID1 on my EVGA 680i.

Been running raid since P23 BIOS when I got it. Works for P24 BIOS as well.

Havent bothered loading P25 BIOS yet to confirm or not.

just posted link to it :)

I should have said goo luck hope bios works for you not its been sorted sorry

and did not sort everyone out :bang head still !!:bang head

Back