• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D975xbx PCI Lock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baylord

Registered
I'm using clockgen to gauge my overclock potential and have noticed that the pci and pcie are running 1:1 with the fsb. Does anyone know where/how to lock the pci bus in the Bad Axe bios, or is this just an error within clockgen itself?

That might be a clockgen error, but I know for sure you can lock the PCI-Express bus in the BIOS advanced section, but can't remember about the PCI bus...

I suppose I should post this for those who have this question in the future. From what I have found, there are supposedly 2 PLL's that you can set in clockgen for the Bad Axe. ICS 954123 is the correct one according to an extremesystems post.

I agree it must have been a clockgen error because now ICS 954123 is displaying both PCIE and PCI correctly. They once ran 1:1 with fsb, now they read 40 and 37.50 respectively.

Back