• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooling to IT Freezome?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rafaelgalvez2

:eh?: Good afternoon all water cooler guys. And gals of course.
Ok Imp in a little hard-making decision over here. Ok I need some feedback or PLEASE some wise advice of my change of cooling system.
Ok. I have a 3 120mm (3 3500 rpm fans) Fan-radiator water cooling kit, together with the apogee water block cooling my amd opteron. I have seen on ebay's water cooling part a lots of those Cool IT Freezome all-in-one water cooling kits. According to the guys of www.frozencpu.com this water cooling kit can outperform a set up like mine. Cause it has peltiers cooling the liquid. What we call water chill set up. My questions to you guys are the following. Is it worth it to change to that freezome cooling thing? Or would I be better off just using my regular water cooling kit? Has anyone made this change? What are the suggestions here?
:-/ :(

if you would like to see this it cooling kit please go to this link thanks.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/2...Internal_TEC_Water_Cooling_Kit.html?tl=g30c83

I wouldn't even mess with it personally. I think it's true that when you set one up correctly you can achieve some really cold temperatures, but at the price of lots of heat as a bi-product and increase in electricty usage. They are more of a gimmick to me. If you have a good radiator, pump, and block I think the only way to improve your cooling situation is to goto something like phase change.

I would definately rather go with a good custom setup for the price and cool my CPU and video card.

Back