• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crucial Ballistix @ DDR600...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperDave1685

Hey everyone.. I was wondering if someone would be willing to help get my memory settings right to acheive DDR600 with my Crucial Ballistsix.. they will do 280Mhz 1:1, 1T 3-4-4-8 just fine.... I'm just trying to push the envelope :) Heres a screenshot of my current settings, per A64 Tweaker (the modules are at 300Mhz .. just trying to make them stable):

Attachments

• ram.JPG
    ram.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 135
Well I got them to have only 10 errors on test 5 in memtest86+... Still tweaking it though.... Now my motherboard won't detect my 120GB SATA HD.. weird...

31 views and only 1 reply? lol come on guys... I KNOW there are some memory gurus out there that can help... Where you at larva?

I'd just be a tad bit careful when pushing that high, that you dont corrupt any of the data getting written to the HDD that your OS is written on. You may have to run chkdsk /r to detect the sata drive if the MFT took a hit.

Back