• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AB9 Pro - Where to find latest revision??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pomegranate

After reading forums AB9 Pro looks attractive provided I get a new revision. Early buyers had trouble getting high FSB even with BIOS updates. I want 400 FSB. Which merchant is most likely to give me a late revision? I'd like to stick with Newegg or ZZF if possible but I will look at others.

BTW - does anyone here have info on the revision history of this board? Which is the newest?

new board revivsions hit the market around july or after depending no how much volume they moved. By now any abit ab9 or pro verision has 2.5vdimm and is the newest revision board.

Thanks guys but I have a P5B Deluxe in the mail. I decided I didn't want to worry about getting stuck with a crappy early AB9 Pro. I'm just unlucky enough to be the last guy to get an early revision.

well by july i meant last year.....trust me everone after me was lucky... no matter what my board doesnt go over 396mhz...

Back