• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

checking for bottlenecks software?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

moko

Registered
hi.....i was wondering if theres a software that would tell me where my bottleneck is on my comp.....

for example:

i have an old comp.....i dont have the best graphic card and i wonder is it worth it to upgrade the card....or will it be a waste of money,because the proccesor,is the bottleneck[limiting the performance]not the card

i would like to have a program that would tell me if the proc,ram,graphic card,hd speed,or what is causing a bottleneck....and needs upgrading first.....thanks for any help.

btw, i know the different benchmarks.....but they just give a grade for the pc as a whole .

there is no software that does what you are looking for, unfortunately. on the bright side, you are at OCFORUMS.com! make a new thread in the section pertaining to your CPU (AMD/Intel) with your complete specs (it is a good idea to put them in your sig too), and everyone can help you determine what you bottleneck is. ;) there is a massive amount of experience here, and that is something you can't really program. ;)

ok thanks.....i'll post it later.....wish there was a prog to do that

Back