• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Not sure were this goes. ( pop up's )

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DerekDRP

Disabled
Ok when I let my woman have the computer last night to surf it was fine. All of SUDDEN now when I got on this morning I'm getting pop up's from hell, even when I have 2 pop up blockers and a fire wall installed Help remove these lil ******** PLEASE.

Do the standard check in safe mode, clean out anything suspicious in Add/Remove Programs. Then go through the MSCONFIG and clean that out. Then run Adaware/Windows Defender/HijackThis/AV/etc, all in safe mode. That should clean up any of the nasties.

This is why I built my Wife a computer of her own :) I still spen a good amount of time fixing hers but at least her errors will not muck up my computer.

Honestly, how do people screw up the computers so bad. Do they just close their eyes and click at random....?

Whew

Back