• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bitlord after format

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tunnel

I recently got a parite worm on my computer which affected many aspects of the Hard drive.

I use bitlord to down various things. I used to be able to get up to 300 kbps download speed. But since i have done the re format i cant get this above 30. I have entered all the settings i previously had and hve UPnP enabled and port forwarding is also set up.

Is there any reason why this is happening? Also on bearshare i can't download over 20kbps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the overwhelming possibility of P2P-related posts containing information that is a violation of forum policy, I would keep a tight wrap on what you include in your post.

When talking about P2P, do not include what you're downloading - it's TMI. Stick to configuration only. Otherwise, it will have to be deleted or locked.

Your post has been edited accordingly simply because it enters a grey are we do not like.

Back