• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IE7 problem auto refreshing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LarryC

IE7 problem. I am sorry if this is the wrong section. I have a monster desktop. Quad core, 8800GTX, evga 680i, ect. A friend here helped me with the parts. (Mr. Roboto). That said, I have IE7 on all of my computers. That desktop, and 2 notebooks.
The pages auto refresh only when viewing web pages on my new desktop. I am and dual booting XP media, and Vista Ultimate. The notebooks have no problem. They have IE7 also. Has anyone had this problem?:confused: It makes my desktop almost useless. It causes me to lose posts. :( You have a great site here.:D I have been impressed for sure. I googled it. I have not changed anything to force that. It just started happening on it own. I can try firefox, but I hate using two browsers.

Thanks much.:(

Last edited:
I am still dealing with this. I cant track it down so far. I don't want to spend a weekend formatting it for a reinstall.:bang head

I think I will call MS and pay a fee. I am tired of this. I am surprised no one has run into this. Maybe my Vista Ultimate install did it. It messed up XP also though.

Back