• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia Audo driver problem in vista?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zexmarquies01

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned around here yet.

but is anyone else here having problems with Nvidia Audio? Basicly, NVmixer won't work. whenever i try to load it, it tells me that my PC isn't an Nforce based chipset ( which it is ).

I have checked Nvidia's website for vista ready audio drivers, but so far there seems to be only XP.

Not sure if anyone knows of beta drivers for this as well, or if all of us with Nvidia audio is stuck waiting for Nvidia to release drivers that they should have had done a few weeks ago.

Seems like I remember reading that nvidia doesn't plan to release nforce2 vista drivers

Supposedly it can be made to work. I've heard of people getting it to work, just never looked into it personally. I guess I need to, I have two systems with NF2 chipsets that I would like to try Vista on.

Well, i just bought some stuff from a guy in the classifieds section.

i just bought an opty 165 and a NF4 mobo.

But when i get that, i think i'll put XP on it for a while. Keep Vista put up for a few months till driver support becomes alot better.

Back