• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vista and Mouse Issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
Ok was going to wait til tomorrow to post this but its bugging the hell out of me on the desktop. My mouse (Logitech MX1000 Wireless) just started acting up the other day. Where it will do what a double click is suppose to do with a single click. The options for double clicking is enabled so its not that. But everything from IE, desktop, folders, files, exe's, word document tabs/tools/indenting tool all have this issue.

Thing is its not constant, 1 file might do it a few times in a row to alot when selecting it. Dragging files or windows might screw up and drop it back to the desktop. Man its just getting to me now. Its not like I've changed anything on my setup in the past few days that I'd say would interfer with it. I mean the only thing I've moved was my wireless router closer but its still 2 feet away from the base and my mouse is less then a foot from that, and still 2 feet if not more from the router as well.

Arg, help, suggestions, anything?

Note: router didn't move more then a length of the unit closer. I was just freeing up some desk space and placing it behind/under my montior.

Back