• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Vista?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IrelandMadMan

How are yas? :)

Can anyone recommended a Vista version for me? Its just for home use on my main machine, I will be playing music mostly viewing slide shows and that kinda thing, some gaming as I don’t game as much on the pc as I used to (XBOX 360)

Ok there’s Ultimate and premium, and 32 bit and 64 ? Ok, premium is a good bit cheaper in my local store, but what should I be choosing 32 or 64?

Any help would be great.

AFAIK, Ultimate comes with both 32 and 64 bit DVDs in the same box.

You can use 32 bit for now and move over to 64 bit (on the same key) once some solid drivers are released by 3rd parties for hardware.

Thats the route I plan on going.

i went with ultimate because i am jsut that guy who wants everything. if you want media and gaming and basic network functionality i would go home premium. it has the windows media center in it and is pretty decent.

I went with home premium, I think for most of the people here they could get by with home premium instead of Ultimate, ultimate just doesnt offer that much more to me to warrant the extra money.

Back