• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vista Ultimate - Signature?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
eaglescouter said:
different box with a machine signature of Mr. Gates on it.

ROFL. How lame, considering Signature was selling for $10 over the other last week.

No wonder Newegg wasnt spelling it out.

I would try to stray away from upgrade versions as much as possible if i were you. the 2 os's are so different from each other you are bound to have problems

Airbornederekc said:
I would try to stray away from upgrade versions as much as possible if i were you. the 2 os's are so different from each other you are bound to have problems

I did purchase the full version.

Although there is a way to do a full install of Vista from an Upgrade disk onto an empty hard drive, I really dont want to spend the money only for MS to close the loophole. Maybe they will, maybe they wont... its not worth the risk to me.

Surfrider77 said:
I did purchase the full version.

Although there is a way to do a full install of Vista from an Upgrade disk onto an empty hard drive, I really dont want to spend the money only for MS to close the loophole. Maybe they will, maybe they wont... its not worth the risk to me.

I got the Signature edition just because it was zero price difference when I bought it at BB. Eh why not its numbered it has some stuff on the back and any buffs that want it when I sell it will probably pay a little more for it.

deathman20 said:
I got the Signature edition just because it was zero price difference when I bought it at BB. Eh why not its numbered it has some stuff on the back and any buffs that want it when I sell it will probably pay a little more for it.

True!

I would have got it, but Newegg only have Signature available for the Upgrade version and not the Full version.

No biggie.

Ya its upgrade only. Which I'd say there should be one for the full version but oh well.

Back