• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What programs are using bandwidth - program for it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ps2cho

Hey guys,

I have been seeing a lot of blocked packets from my firewall and I wanna see where they are coming from.

Is there a program that displays how much bandwidth programs are using?
I googled, but the best I found was a general overview of bandwidth usage, not a specific program-to-program one.

Thanks, ps2cho

What firewall are you using? A good linux based firewall will usually give you this info.

In vista under the resource manager it shows what programs are using the bandwidth. But it really doesn't break it down much more then that, just whats going in and out and overall total.

Yeh, I was looking for a list of programs and what they are using.

I'm using Sygate Personal Firewall which is showing 5kbps Upload of blocked traffic...So I want to find out where that is coming from.

Netlimiter shows what programs are using what, I think it has a 30 day trial as well, plenty long enough to find out what the problem is.

Back