• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

4-4-4-4 timings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

core2due

Okay i got my timings to 4444 is this good or should I try to go lower or higher?:confused:
timings.jpg

Try running SuperPi 8M at the different timings & see which gives you the better time. Does 4-4-4-4 run SP faster than 4-4-4-10?

Nice looking overclock. :beer:

I hear some applications dont really need low latency.... thus you will not see any difference. You may want to bechn it on other applications....

Yeah it is, unless you go too low of course, because then them memory will create errors and stuff. But lower is better

Mycobacteria said:
I hear some applications dont really need low latency.... thus you will not see any difference. You may want to bechn it on other applications....
I don't think superpi is one of those applications, it's pretty memory intensive.

Super Pi will reflect memory changes and is very sensitive to latency changes and command rate. Try Super Pi 32m.

You "might" also be able to get the memory to run CAS3 which would reflect a good latency change vs CAS4.

Back