• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3D Mark 2005 in Vista

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperDave1685

I'm having a hard time installing 3D Mark 2005 under Vista.. I have 3D Mark 2006 installed with no problems.. Hers a scrennshot of what happens when I try to install it:

Attachments

• 3dmark.jpg
    3dmark.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 850
First off, redownload it. It could have corrupted. Next, if that hasn't worked, check for any Vista updates, i think there was one for an installer issue. Basically go round checking everything is up to date really.

Hey Superdave

I am just here to tell you that I have the EXACT error as you when I try to install 3dmark 2005. 2006 installed without a problem. I am running a 8800gts and 100.65 driver and it gives me this error as soon as I launch the .exe. I cant even get to the install process.

Ok when you go to double click on the installer. first right click then runas administrator. that should help. also you need to do that when you run certain programs.

Just so ya know i have all 4 versions of 3dmark on my 64 bit vista and they all work fine.

From what I've heard, the 8800 vista drivers are still quite buggy.

Back