• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pejcao

Registered
Last edited:
Yup, I have this beast. I paid $220 for it about 2 months ago. The price dropped $20, then $20 more, then jumped back up. Heh, anyways... I only have a few complaints with it, but they only have to do with the layout. As far as how it runs, it's near perfect for me. One thing is, if ya go sli, you lose your only pci-e 1x slot. Also you only have 1 ide channel, and all the sata connectors are in the worse imaginable place. But like I said, this thing runs strong and hard. I just booted into bios it set it on the "Easy OC" area for a 20% overclock and it went no problem. Would do a manual one with higher setting but have a cheap stock cooler.

It looks nice, runs nice, has tons of features, hey it's asus, buy it.

i had it, didnt like it, runs hot as hell, also on my p5b deluxe, my 6600 does 3300 on stock volts (1.2375v) and my firestix do 1100mhz on stock volts (2.1v).

I couldnt even post on this mobo without lots of volts at same settings, and couldnt even come close to topping it my hardware out on this mobo.

That being said its probably one of the best sli mobos you can get, i got it for $185 off mwave but went back to my p5b deluxe after 12 hours of bios flashes and tweaking lol

There's alot of people on XS with it that like it and our own HouseRat has it and likes it, its just not a sensable 24/7 overclocking mobo on air for me.

Back