• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

System Error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ophiodon18

Registered
Hey I have XP Home SP2 I keep on going on to the computer and my computer keeps shutting down at random times. Whenever it restarts itself, I read the details to the system error and it says the following: Details

Product: Windows Operating System
Event ID: 1003
Source: System Error
Version: 5.2
Symbolic Name: ER_KRNLCRASH_LOG
Message: Error code %1, parameter1 %2, parameter2 %3, parameter3 %4, parameter4 %5.
Explanation
A blue screen (Stop error) was reported. The message contains details about the error. A matching event with Event ID 1001 might also appear in the event log. This matching event displays information about the specific error that occurred.

It also says that these 2 files are within this error message: C:\DOCUME~1\JTCALD~1\LOCALS~1\TEMP\WERb49c.dir00\Mini030407-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\JTCALD~1\LOCALS~1\TEMP\WERb49c.dir00\sysdata.xml

This has happened to me a few times before my friend Weezlexx89 has posted something about it and nobody responded. I really would like to know what to do about this. Weezlexx89 built this computer for me. I am new to the forums and really need help

Thanks

Last edited:
This is not why it keeps shutting down I know that for a fact thank you tho. The error stated on this link u sent me is COMPLETELY different from the error i keep getting. Thanks for your help tho.

Thanks

I think this LINK has some information regarding your problem.

Form looking at it, it looks like this error message is caused by faulty Hardware or bad Hardware drivers.

Hope this helps.

Back