• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Ram upgrade advise

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hipster

As you can see in my sig, I've been running 2-256 sticks of Kingston overclocked-flawlessly for 3 years now!:santa: I'm starting to get into working with Photoshop and others which seem to really go slow:rolleyes: I'm thinking maybe if I were to upgrade to 2- 1GB dual channel sticks it would really speed things up:confused: I called Asus and the guy (who really didn't care) said I should stick with ddr400 (pc3200) only:confused: I've read that OCZ is probably the best way to go? Any guidance on this? Thanks

I've got the Mushkin DDR500 Extreme Performance 2Gb kit in an Asus A9N32-SLI Deluxe board and have had no problems at all. Also, having delt with Mushkin's tech line I can say that they truly are a class act. I would not hesitate to buy Mushkin memory again.

Back