• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ Platinum 6400 rev.2 vs. Corsair Twin2x 6400 Low Latency

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uSh!

Which one is a better choice? Both are 2x1 GB sets. OCZ are rated 4-4-4-15 and a bit cheaper. Corsair are 4-4-4-12. I need to buy one of those for my new system:

- C2D E6600
- EVGA 8800 GTS 640MB
- ASUS P5N-32 680i

Need to know the answer till tomorow :). Thx in advance.

hm weird, can't the OCZsticks on the site of my favorite dutch store... but the corsairs are there and they look real good to me with the 4-4-4-12 timings, PC6400.

I don't think you'll notice the difference between the two unless you get really nitpicky, both should be high quality memory from trusted and proven brands.

Edit: are these the OCZ sticks you mentioned? If so they're a good 60 euro's cheaper then the corsair ones wich I wouldn't call a "bit cheaper". In that case go for the OCZ and save yourself some money.

i never buy corsair its a religous thing, go with OCZ customer support and rma is top notch compared to corsqueer

Thx for suggestions inkfx but still...I want to OC my system as much as I can but I cant find any direct comparison betwen those sticks. Any more users willing to help?

Last edited:
Back