• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

command rate gigabyte 965p-DS3 Corsair XMS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

voigts

I just built a conroe setup using this MB and Corsair XMS Twin 2x1024 6400 5-5-5-12. I cannot find a Command rate setting when I hit the ctrl-F1 keys to get "advanced" settings. CPU-Z shows mine is running at 2T, and for the life of me I can't find anything online about how to set this.

Now that I looked into this...
It seems Intel has allowed command rate to be altered on i965P chipsets.

For example Abit IB9 and AB9 "QuadGT" both have the option for setting command rate in bios.

I just know that I can't find an option to change this setting on my DS3. I am just wondering if there is something I am missing here.

voigts said:
I just built a conroe setup using this MB and Corsair XMS Twin 2x1024 6400 5-5-5-12. I cannot find a Command rate setting when I hit the ctrl-F1 keys to get "advanced" settings. CPU-Z shows mine is running at 2T, and for the life of me I can't find anything online about how to set this.

slightly off topic, but do you know where to change the tRCD in the DS3?

voigts said:
I just know that I can't find an option to change this setting on my DS3. I am just wondering if there is something I am missing here.

It is locked at 2T on that board. You're SOL.

Maybe if we all email gigabyte about it they will make a bios update so we can change T1.If abits bios can can do i see no reason Gigabytes cant.Or maybe someone like bigtoe could mod a bios for it.

Back