• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5B DLX MB Temps?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Froz

I just installed my CPU WB and it's lookin nice. I did put asus fan on the heatpipe but my MB temps are 47C now. That's a big jump from what it was (like 15C). Anyone else experiencing the same?

That's what about what my motherboard got depending on ambient temps and case air movement.

hmm. should i be worried? I'm not into WC'ing mini-components. I'll add a fan for that.

You could stand up 80mm fan on the card and let it blow over northbridge, just remove asus sticker from it. Or add 40mm fan on the northbridge.

Did you instal that asus blower on mosfter heatsink.

Yes i did install the blower. The asus "sticker" is like an aluminmum metal coating. how do get that thing off? I don't want to trash it to completely void warranty.

That little metal thing doesn't come off easy. I had to bust out a screw driver or two and get my dad to help me rip that thing off.

Back