• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EK EK EK EK!!!!!!!!GET THEM WHILE THER"E HOT!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice!!! I was just looking this weekend and they have been out of stock from EK. I don't mind paying a few more bucks to get it sooner then the 3 weeks it takes to get direct. Ordered mine just now, thanks for the heads up man :beer:

I just don't think I can bring myself to shell out more than $100 on a block, especially a secondary block, especially two of them. MCW60, even if it were somehow miraculously 5C worse, I think I'd still get it. I absolutely love the variable barb config though, swiftech should totally steal that.

At any rate, you worked for your money, you are the master of its fate, and I wish you happy hunting.

jackrungh said:
I just don't think I can bring myself to shell out more than $100 on a block, especially a secondary block, especially two of them. MCW60, even if it were somehow miraculously 5C worse, I think I'd still get it. I absolutely love the variable barb config though, swiftech should totally steal that.

At any rate, you worked for your money, you are the master of its fate, and I wish you happy hunting.
so the extra 9.99 is what turns you off to the "its over $100":rolleyes:

JeffnWV said:
thx for the heads up!
Quick ?? Will their 7/16 tubing work over 1/2 barbs with a lil heat?

and why won't my sig post correctly?

try using brackets instead of these "< >"

and does anybody know how these compare to Swiftech's MCW-60?

1cem4n said:
try using brackets instead of these "< >"

and does anybody know how these compare to Swiftech's MCW-60?
I don't know where that quote came from but it wasn't this thread. :)
As far as how they compare to the MCW60's i'll let you know when mine gets here. The EK is a full coverage block so your cooling your memory as well so I would say the EK is already the better block. My MCW60 has worked perfectly and kept my gpu at 36°c so definitely no complaints there.

Wow this is tempting to get, why are you trying to torture me>?

Back