• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Last few questions before I put my w/c in

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pak

Well heres what I got.

Coolrad 32t 120x3 radiator
White water block
MCP 655
Tline set up

I plan to put my rad on top of my case with the fans blowing down into the case.

Now I know this question has been asked 1,000 times, but the WW block has 3 fittings on it. Do I make it work with 2 in and 1 out or 1 in and 2 out?

Also as far as the mcp655 goes. Can I mount it anyway? Upside down, side ways, or how ever I need to?

anything else you guys wanna warn me out?

--pak

It would be better for the rad fans to be blowing out the top so it acts as a blowhole.

Center one in and sides out on the WW block.

Not sure if pumps should be put upside down. I sure wouldnt put one like that, righside up or on its side are should be ok though.

Pump is fine upside down as long as when you are filling your system you turn your case so you can prime the pump do not ! run it without water in it it kills pumps very fast .

what i mean is every thing you power on the pump make sure that ther eis water @ the inlet of the pump

I think what he was trying to say is hot air rises so dont fight it by blowing the hot air back into your case in a dowwared direction have the fans Pulling from the top of the rad away from your case .

Back