• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

512 ddr400 or mx518?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
another 512mb or the logitech mx518 gaming mouse.

question depends on how much ram you currently have.

if you have only 512 and you want another to make a gig then do it. if you have a gig then get the mosue this month and the mem the next.

I'd go with the memory, unless you have a really crappy mouse. sell the 256 stick for a little cash and save for the mouse. i dont know how much of a difference you are gonna see going from 768 to 1GB but i remember i saw a very noticeable difference from 768 to 2GB.

Thanks!!!

chubchubcullen said:
I'd go with the memory, unless you have a really crappy mouse. sell the 256 stick for a little cash and save for the mouse. i dont know how much of a difference you are gonna see going from 768 to 1GB but i remember i saw a very noticeable difference from 768 to 2GB.
I went with the memory so I have dual channel 1gb pny pc3200,I didn't notice any performance boost,but gfx card maybe the problem.

Last edited:
Back